“THE YEARS WITHOUT a U.S. PRESIDENT 2008 – 2012
Is the ILLEGAL ALIEN (aka Barry Soetoros/obama) America’s most “Biblically-hostile?” This is the label that conservative historian David Barton has given Sotoros (aka obama), as the nation continues its debate over the ILLEGAL ALIEN (aka Barry Soetoros/obama) controversial contraceptive mandate.
But for Barton, the situation transcends the current discussion about religious freedom and the Catholic Church, as the frequent guest on Glenn Beck’s radio and television shows develops his provocative argument in detail. He writes:
When one observes the ILLEGAL ALIEN’s (aka Barry Soetoros/obama) unwillingness to accommodate America’s four-century long religious conscience protection through his attempts to require Catholics to go against their own doctrines and beliefs, one is tempted to say that he is anti-Catholic. But that characterization would not be correct. Although he has recently singled out Catholics, he has equally targeted traditional Protestant beliefs over the past four years. So since he has attacked Catholics and Protestants, one is tempted to say that he is ANTI-American/anti-Christian. But that, too, would be inaccurate. He has been equally disrespectful in his appalling treatment of religious Jews in general and Israel in particular. So perhaps the most accurate description of his antipathy toward Catholics, Protestants, religious Jews, and the Jewish nation would be to characterize him as ANTI-American/anti-Biblical. And then when his hostility toward Biblical people of faith is contrasted with his preferential treatment of muslims and muslim nations, it further strengthens the accuracy of the ANTI-American/anti-Biblical descriptor. In fact, there have been numerous clearly documented times when his pro-islam positions have been the cause of his ANTI-American/anti-Biblical actions.
Barton then goes on to list, in chronological order, the ILLEGAL ALIEN’s (aka Soetoros) purported attacks in the following sections:
(1) numerous records of his attackson Biblical persons or organizations;
(2) examples of the hostility toward Biblical faith that have become evident in the past three years in the ILLEGAL ALIEN’s-led military;
(3) a listing of his open attacks on Biblical values; and finally
(4) a listing of numerous incidents of his preferential deference for islam’s activities and positions, including letting his islamic advisors guide and influence his hostility toward people of Biblical faith.
Parts One and Two can be read, below:
1. Acts of hostility toward people of Biblical faith:
- April 2008 – The ILLEGAL ALIEN (aka obama) speaks disrespectfully of Christians, saying they “cling to guns or religion” and have an “antipathy to people who aren’t like them.”
- February 2009 – The ILLEGAL ALIEN (aka obama) announces plans to revoke conscience protection for health workers who refuse to participate in medical activities that go against their beliefs, and fully implements the plan in February 2011.
- April 2009 – When speaking at Georgetown University, the ILLEGAL ALIEN orders that a monogram symbolizing Jesus’ name be covered when he is making his speech.
- May 2009 – The ILLEGAL ALIEN declines to host services for the National Prayer Day (a day established by federal law) at the White House.
- April 2009 – In a deliberate act of disrespect, the ILLEGAL ALIEN nominated three pro-DEATH (abortion) ambassadors to the Vatican; of course, the pro-LIFE Vatican rejected all three.
- October 19, 2010 – The ILLEGAL ALIEN begins deliberately omitting the phrase about “the Creator” when quoting the Declaration of Independence – an omission he has made on no less than seven occasions.
- November 2010 – The ILLEGAL ALIEN misquotes the National Motto, saying it is “E pluribus unum” rather than “In GOD We Trust” as established by federal law.
- January 2011 – After a federal law was passed to transfer a WWI Memorial in the Mojave Desert to private ownership, the U. S. Supreme) Court ruled that the cross in the memorial could continue to stand, but the ILLEGAL ALIEN administration refused to allow the land to be transferred as required by law, and refused to allow the cross to be re-erected as ordered by the Court.
- February 2011 – Although he filled posts in the State Department, for more than two years the ILLEGAL ALIEN did not fill the post of religious freedom ambassador, an official that works against religious persecution across the world; he filled it only after heavy pressure from the public and from Congress.
- April 2011 – For the first time in American history, the ILLEGAL ALIEN urges passage of a non-discrimination law that does not contain hiring protections for religious groups, forcing religious organizations to hire according to federal mandates without regard to the dictates of their own faith, thus eliminating conscience protection in hiring.
- August 2011 – The ILLEGAL ALIEN administration releases its new health care rules that override religious conscience protections for medical workers in the areas of abortion and contraception.
- November 2011 – The ILLEGAL ALIEN opposes inclusion of President Franklin Roosevelt’s famous D-Day Prayer in the WWII Memorial.
- November 2011 – Unlike previous CONSTITUTIONAL Presidents, the ILLEGAL ALIEN studiously avoids any religious references in his Thanksgiving speech.
- December 2011 – The ILLEGAL ALIEN administration denigrates other countries’ religious beliefs as an obstacle to radical homosexual rights.
- January 2012 – The ILLEGAL ALIEN administration argues that the First Amendment provides no protection for churches and synagogues in hiring their pastors and rabbis.
- February 2012 – The ILLEGAL ALIEN administration forgives student loans in exchange for public service, but announces it will no longer forgive student loans if the public service is related to religion.
2. Acts of hostility from the ILLEGAL ALIEN-led military toward people of Biblical faith:
- June 2011 – The Department of Veterans Affairs forbids references to GOD and Jesus during burial ceremonies at Houston National Cemetery.
- August 2011 – The Air Force stops teaching the Just War theory to officers in California because the course is taught by chaplains and is based on a philosophy introduced by St. Augustine in the third century AD – a theory long taught by Civilized Nations across the world (except America).
- September 2011 – Air Force Chief of Staff prohibits commanders from notifying airmen of programs and services available to them from chaplains.
- September 2011 – The Army issues guidelines for Walter Reed Medical Center stipulating that “No religious items (i.e. Bibles, reading materials and/or facts) are allowed to be given away or used during a visit.”
- November 2011 – The Air Force Academy rescinds support for Operation Christmas Child, a program to send holiday gifts to impoverished children across the world, because the program is run by a Christian charity.
- November 2011 – The Air Force Academy pays $80,000 to add a Stonehenge-like worship center for pagans, druids, witches and Wiccans.
- February 2012 – The U. S. Military Academy at West Point disinvites three star Army general and decorated war hero Lieutenant General William G. (“Jerry”) Boykin (retired) from speaking at an event because he is an outspoken Christian.
- February 2012 – The Air Force removes “GOD” from the patch of Rapid Capabilities Office (the word on the patch was in Latin: Dei).
- February 2012 – The Army orders Catholic chaplains not to read a letter to parishioners that their archbishop asked them to read.
You can read the entire categorized listing here.